How do I deal with a registered authorized representative?

You should send your request in writing for the purchase or sale of shares/debentures/mutual funds. The authorized representatives on executing your order furnish you with a purchase/sale note. This purchase/sale note originates from the contract note

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *