What will you do if you have any of the above grievances?

First, you should inform your broker of the matter. See what he suggests. If you are not satisfied put your complaints in writing to the authority of the stock exchanges. If it is not solved. Apply with your grievances to the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *